Monday, November 15, 2010
Daughters
i have always tried to make others around me happy
sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't
i raised my girls through struggle hard work and lots of lost
time no time for a lot of kid things i would have loved to do
now as semi adults they don't like me much I was not there
I didn't do enough i was too busy was not a good mom
I did try and i guess that is all i can say.
I see the past but hind sight is always 20\20
all i can say is I tried and the results speak for themselves
3 gorgeous intelligent women my creations
at the end of it all i guess someday they too will
look back and realize that i really did the best with what i had
and that all the love I gave them through it all is important to
what they have become!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They will one day realize Adrianna....I raised 3 by myself....they are now your age and know the sacrifices I made....along with all the mistakes...I have always told them "take the things I did right(there were a few) and emulate and perfect them"....."take the things I did wrong(and there were many) and do everything in your power not to repeat them".
ReplyDeleteThey are all grown and are wonderful people and excellent parents........we can only work with the tools we are given.... if they will but give their children the same advice...one day my great great grandchildren will have all the tools necessary .....